Tuesday 24 January 2012

My Best Wins

Greetings and Salutations!


   I'm not sure how you found my blog but I'm sure glad you did. I don't want you to confuse me with just another average blogger out there. Everything you see in that above picture I managed to win off the internet somehow.. I have literally won at least  +$20000 worth of stuff in the last seven years. Most recently I just won an $11, 000 trip for 2 through Bluewater Adventures! (more about that trip here)

   I have won so many things over the years, this picture here seriously only scratches the surface. I've sold, and given away so much stuff, now it's time to show you good folks how you can become winners too. You seriously need to follow this blog. This isn't just a haphazard attempt to create a blog just for fun, I'd really like to show everybody how easy it can be to win online contests, where to find coupons, and  the best freebies.

   This is going to be a fun ride! Stick with me and you'll be a winner in no time!


   Now to prove that I'm not all talk, is something to get you started!


RULES:
Game begins at 10 am EST each Day until 10 PM EST 
There is a limit of three (3) prizes per person, per email address for the duration of the Promotion
    PRIZES:
    1 Prize of $100,000  
     500 prizes of XXL Mugs (set of 8) + Coolbag
     900 prizes of Loacker Sampler Box "KissingKids"
    900 prizes of Loacker Sampler Box "KissingKids"




      If you want to win, you have to enter, enter, ENTER!

      Follow me on twitter!
      Find me on  facebook!!

      No comments:

      Post a Comment