Tuesday 24 January 2012

Winning Big, AKA 'The big dirty'

   The people that know me, know that I win a lot of shit. Recently I've won an $11,000 trip for 2 to explore the northern coast of British Columbia (Chatham Sound) by Zodiac and kayak, as well as the Khutzeymateen grizzly bear sanctuary.

   

   This trip is through Bluewater Adventures. They have been operating for over 35 years, and offer a variety of adventures throughout BC and Alaska. Their tours help raise environmental  awareness, and they have a number of eco-initiatives. Please, check them out here!

   It's funny to see even my most privileged friends get green with envy when I show them what I've won. People think I'm extraordinarily lucky, the truth is, luck has nothing to do with it.

   If you'd like to know more about how I won this contest, and good contests to enter to win good prizes like this, please follow my blog!

   I have won and given away so many things over the years. This started out with freebies and coupons to help relieve our financial situation at home, and now I have developed a passion for contesting. Everyday holds a new surprise in the mail, I can never quite know what might come next.

Follow me on twitter!
Find me on  facebook!!

No comments:

Post a Comment